Personnel Holding AD is a leading Bulgarian consultancy company providing a large choice of services in the HR domain. We are currently looking for a motivated PHP Developer to join one of our client’s teams based in France. Our client is a rapidly developing IT engineering start-up that offers consulting/development services to some of the leading French companies such as Carrefour, Danone, Le Figaro, etc. The selected candidate should be willing to relocate permanently or temporarily to France (Paris area) where he/she will be working directly with the final client under the management of the Project Leader or independently. The employer offers various possibilities for on the ground trainings and career development.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of PHP development
- Experience with Symfony 2/3 and/or Drupal 7
- Working level in English and/or French is must
- French will be considered as a big advantage
- Initiative, communicative, willing to work in groups
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work within deadlines
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged
- Able to dislocate in France (Paris area) for short and mid-term periods
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or similar is an advantage
The company offers you:
- Working in a professional team and great working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Working on a project-by-project basis
- Great opportunities for professional growth and trainings
- Working in multinational team
- Work on strategic and consistent projects
If you are interested in the position and your profile corresponds to the successful candidate requirements, please send your application (CV and motivation letter) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, mentioning PHP in the title of your e-mail.
During the selection process we might ask you to present references and/or contacts from previous employers.