Director of the Center for Information and Vocational Guidance
Type of contract: Permanent
Start date: 01/02/2017
Personnel Holding AD announces a vacancy for a position as Director to lead and realize the development of the International Academy for Career Development and Guidance. The Academy is part of the holding group and offers a wide range of consultancy services in the field of employment and career development. The candidate approved for the post will be responsible for the management and organization of the entire activity of the Academy and to ensure its successful development. He / She will actively participate in the following activities:
- Provide general guidance related to the Academy's activity;
- Perform internal quality control of the Academy's offered services;
- Taking responsibility for the proper keeping and preservation of the mandatory documentation provided by the Law and other legal acts and framework documents;
- Participate in the development of a strategic plan for the development of the Academy;
- Prepare an annual report on Academy's activities;
- Manage and carry out career guidance and related activities;
- Manage and carry the activities related to the selection of staff, both for the needs of the Academy and for the needs of its clients;
- Participate in the organization, implementation and reporting of project related activities;
- Manage, control and participate in the implementation of activities aimed at commercializing the activities of the Academy and expanding its customer base.
Applicants must hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in one or more of the majors: Economics, Business Administration and / or Psychology. Qualification in another related discipline would be an advantage for taking up the vacant position.
Minimum 2 years of experience in one of the following areas: recruitment, career counseling, human resource management activities and / or enhancing their efficiency and satisfaction. Additional experience in the field of trade would be an advantage. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years experience in a managerial position and has run a team of at least three people.
Knowing a foreign language, as well as owning a GCDF certificate, is not compulsory, but it would be an advantage.
Required personal qualities:
The wanted candidate is adaptable and able to act on his / her own initiative, taking into account the established rules in the organization. The ideal candidate has a results-oriented approach, is capable of making decisions, accepting challenges and being open and direct. The right candidate for the position is independent and can work in a team to achieve results. Candidates for the vacant position must love the work with clients and communicate with ease.
The position is based in Sofia. In connection with the successful fulfillment of the obligations of the occupied position, trips throughout the country are possible.
If the vacant position is of interest to you and you believe that you meet the stated requirements, please send a CV and a cover letter to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position applied for in the e-mail title.
During the selection process candidates may be required to provide a recommendation and / or contact with a former employer.